Este cuarto ha sido de cine y hemos comprobado que la realidad, sin duda, supera la ficción. Os vamos a echar mucho de menos y, con este vídeo, nos despedimos de todos vosotros. Comenzamos tercero siendo súper héroes y despedimos cuarto como verdaderas estrellas. ¡Enhorabuena chicos!




jueves, 12 de marzo de 2020

NATURAL SCIENCE

LAST PHASE OF OUR PROJECT


Hello eveyrone. Here you have the steps to follow to build the final resoult of our project. I divided the process into four different steps. I will upload 4 videos little by little during the week. Have a look at it!


*
Hola a todos! Aquí tenéis los pasos a seguir para construir el producto final de nuestro proyecto. He dividido el proceso en cuatro pasos diferentes. Los voy a ir subiendo poco a poco a lo largo de la semana. ¡Echarle un vistazo!


STEP 1


STEP 2



STEP 3



STEP 4


FINAL RESOULT




22 comentarios:

  1. Hello Patri I am Juan thank you for the videos
    I am finishing my boat

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Juan, I´m so happy to read you! I had so much fun recording them, I hope they are useful for you. Can´t wait to see your boat!! A huge hug for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Patri I am edurne your videos are very Wells

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Paty. I'm María. I like your videos a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello girls!!! I´m so happy you liked them!Miss you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Patri!!!
    Un thing is obbligatory have a rhythm of the Song
    Mi song didn't hace a rhythm becouse mi Song is different I do the rhythm me

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Don´t worry Edurne, you don´t need a background rhythm if that´s what you are talking about. It´s enough to sing but not just read lyric. Do you know what I mean?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Ok Thanks
    The mass is only the surface or all tne boat

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It should be the mass of the entire boat. When you finish the boat you weight it with your scale :)

      Eliminar
  9. Hello Patri I made rythim but it is that i dont want to dance

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. jajajaja that´s ok Juan. Your video is already up on the blog. Congratulations for the work!

      Eliminar
  10. Juan is not obbligatory dance but if you dance you get more note
    Or so I thing

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello Edu, is mark and think not thing, thank yu,i didnt dance, i hope you are very well

    ResponderEliminar
  12. jajaja I love how you corrected your partner´s comment and I REALLY LOVE that you both are writing in english!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello Patri Iam Paula Roche. Thank you for your videos. I finished my boat.
    I miss you. Kiss!!!.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hi Patri,
    This is the link to the video:
    https://youtu.be/Mg0If4tpZE4

    Thank you,

    Tania

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hi Patri!

    I've finished my boat and the video. How can I send you? I am Abel.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Hi Patri!
    I'm Diego García.Thanks for the explanations, I love the outtakes jeje
    Thanks for helping us from home.




    ResponderEliminar
  17. Hi Patri,

    Thank you for this chat. Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Hi Patri
    I love a lot the quizzes,they are so cool.

    Juan R

    ResponderEliminar