Este cuarto ha sido de cine y hemos comprobado que la realidad, sin duda, supera la ficción. Os vamos a echar mucho de menos y, con este vídeo, nos despedimos de todos vosotros. Comenzamos tercero siendo súper héroes y despedimos cuarto como verdaderas estrellas. ¡Enhorabuena chicos!




miércoles, 17 de junio de 2020

ENGLISH CHALLENGES

Good morning everyone!
Here you have today´s challenges

CHALLENGE #1
30 CIRCLES CHALLENGE

You´ll have to print this worksheet (or draw 30 circles) and complete them all with drawings. The drawings have to represent different things in English and you´ll have to include the words of each drawing below. Look at the example!



CHALLENGE #2
 TONGUE TWISTER RACE

In this challenge, you will have to recite the following tongue twister as fast as possible and record yourself a video doing it. Let´s see who´s the fastest person of fourth grade!!

See the example and check the pronunciation



Thought A Thought

I thought a thought,
But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought you thought I thought.

Hecho con Padlet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario